Thursday, March 1, 2018

                                                                Cup and Salt Shaker Blog
                 For the cup I began by creating the polygon blueprint in the side-view mode. This took several times to get right, and was a lot harder than it looked. After I finished this I circled the shape around creating the full cup. There wasn't much more I had to do, I revolved the cup and textured it. I made the cup a Phong, and then made the color gold. Then for the salt shaker I beveled out the basic shape which was similar to an hourglass. I made sure to clearly finish it before I moved on to the next shape. Then I began to make the top of the salt shaker. I put all the individual holes in by doing booleans- and then union. Then I deleted the selected circles. I shaded the top with another Phong E and colored it silver. I gave the center a glass shader so it was see through for the next step; the salt. The salt was pretty easy and I just duplicated it. I then rendered the picture and turned it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment