Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hammer Blog.
      The very first thing I did was create the handle of the hammer, which I started with a cube to form. I elongated the cube to form it into a rectangle. I then beveled the cube to make it more natural looking and less blocky. After finishing the handle of the hammer I extruded the top of it, to create the head and the claw. The hammer was obviously very primitive at this point. I then elongated the claw and gave it a curve. This was pretty difficult, and it took a few times. I got the hang of it eventually though. I then extruded the head of the hammer and flattened it in several places. After that I beveled the head to give it a more rugged, natural look. When the head was complete I began to get the textures. I gave a lambert texture to the handle and the claw of the hammer. I then added a Phong E texture to the head of the hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment